Trimble® Tornado External Antenna
Dual frequency GPS antenna for high-accuracy applications with the GeoXH handheld and ProXH / ProXRT receivers
The Trimble Tornado™ external dual frequency antenna contains advanced technology for extremely low multipath, outstanding low elevation satellite tracking, and high phase center accuracy. Use the Tornado antenna together with a GeoXH™ handheld or GPS Pathfinder® ProXH™ receiver for high-accuracy mapping and GIS data collection.
The Tornado antenna can be mounted on a range pole, along with the GeoXH handheld or the ProXH receiver and field computer, to give you a convenient all-on-the pole solution.
The Trimble Tornado antenna's key features are:
- GPS L1/L2
- GLONASS L1/L2 and OmniSTAR capable (L-Band) when used with a GPS Pathfinder ProXRT receiver
- SBAS capable (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
- Integrated magnets on the bottom of the antenna allow it to be directly mounted on the roof of a vehicle
- TNC antenna cable connector
The Trimble Tornado antenna is the standard antenna for GPS Pathfinder ProXRT systems.
The Tornado antenna is also the recommended external antenna option for:
- GeoXH handheld
- GPS Pathfinder ProXH receiver.