Trimble® R8s GNSS Receiver
Configured for today. Scalable for tomorrow.
- One configurable receiver that is scalable for future needs
- Available in post-processing, base only, rover only, or base & rover configurations
- Advanced satellite tracking with Trimble 360 receiver technology
- Includes Trimble Maxwell 6 chips with 440 channels
- Simple integration with Trimble S-Series Total Stations and the V10 Imaging Rover
- Intuitive Trimble Access Field Software and Trimble Business Center Office Software
- Trimble DL Android app for collecting static GNSS raw data for post-processing
The new Trimble R8s GNSS receiver gives you just the features and benefits you need, in one flexible, scalable system. Simply choose the configuration level that suits your needs best, whether it’s post-processing, base, rover, or a combination of base and rover functionality. After you’ve selected a configuration level, additional individual options can be added to further extend the receiver functionality. The Trimble R8s offers the ultimate in scalability. As your requirements change, the Trimble R8s can adapt. Simply add functionality whenever you need it.
Expand the reach of your GNSS rover to sites that were previously inaccessible with trusted Trimble technology. Each Trimble R8s comes integrated with powerful Trimble 360 tracking technology, Maxwell™ 6 chips and 440 GNSS channels. Or take advantage of our exclusive Web UI and eliminate the need to travel for routine monitoring of base station receivers.
The Complete Solution
The Trimble R8s easily integrates with Trimble S-Series Total Stations and the innovative Trimble V10 Imaging Rover. Create a complete solution by combining the Trimble R8s receiver with a Trimble controller running Trimble Access™ field software, and Trimble Business Center office software.