Trimble® R9s GNSS Receiver
Scalable GNSS Modularity
The Trimble R9s receiver’s compact form factor, low power consumption and powerful feature set make for an ideal combination supporting a wide range of high-accuracy positioning applications, including:
- RTK and RTX rover
- Mobile field base station
- Post Processed Data collection
The familiar Trimble web user interface provides full receiver status, configuration, data access, as well as a variety of security levels and access controls.
For simple hands-on configuration, the Trimble R9s receiver offers a seven-button, two line display and status information so that performing in-field configuration is practically effortless. Best of all, no handhelds are required to get datalogging started.
The Trimble R9s is available with an internal radio or with no radio. The radio model includes an internal UHF radio for transmitting and receiving RTK corrections. The no radio model can use a high power external radio for transmitting RTK corrections.
The Trimble R9s integrated lithium-ion battery can provide up to 15 hours of continuous power, easily spanning one days work. With stringent environmental specifications, the Trimble R9s is fully rugged to IP67 for dust and water and meets MIL-STD-810F standards for shock, vibration, humidity and temperature, to keep working even in harsh conditions.
- Advanced satellite tracking with Trimble 360 receiver technology
- Convenient front panel display and configuration
- Bluetooth®, Ethernet, serial and USB support
- Data logging internally and to external drive
- Multiple data file formats
- Trimble CenterPoint RTX provides RTK level precision anywhere without the need for a base station or VRS network
- Trimble xFill technology provides seamless RTK coverage during connection outages