Trimble® C5 Total Station
The efficient, accurate way to work
- 1", 2", 3" or 5" Accuracy
- 2.0 mm + 2 ppm Prism / 3.0 mm + 2 ppm DR Prism Accuracy
- 5,000 m to prism / DR 800 m Range
The new Trimble® C5 mechanical total station completes the industry’s top portfolio with productivity-boosting, time-saving features that make fieldwork easier and faster.
Tough, Durable and Easy to Use
The Trimble C5 is tough and reliable with a user-friendly design. It limits user fatigue even as it stands up to the toughest worksite conditions. On a wide range of projects, in diverse settings across the globe, the C5 is hard at work, quickly capturing accurate measurements and virtually eliminating downtime.
The C5 offers the easy setup Trimble users have come to expect. The autofocus powered by Nikon enables the C5 to quickly and precisely focus on the anticipated distance, so users can simply sight, shoot and go. That means any day spent in the field can be highly productive. Superior Nikon optics give you crisp, bright sightings even in low light conditions. The results are always precise and true—which ensures greater productivity back in the office, too. There’s no need to return to the field, because you get it right the first time.
The Features You Need for the Job You Do
- Autofocus enabling precise and fast focus
- Powerful long range EDM
- Dual color touchscreen displays
- L2P security location technology
- Compact, lightweight and rugged system design
- Onboard Software: Trimble Access