Trimble® SX10 Scanning Total Station
The Trimble® SX10 scanning total station redefines the capabilities of everyday survey equipment by providing the world's most innovative solution for surveying, engineering, and scanning professionals. The Trimble SX10 will change the way you work. This new, versatile solution is capable of collecting any combination of high-density 3D scan data, enhanced Trimble VISION imaging, and high-accuracy total station data, allowing you to capture exactly what you need, saving you time and money on every job.
Trimble’s new Lightning 3DM enables the SX10 to capture both high-accuracy total station measurements and true high-speed 3D scans together in a single instrument providing a higher level of accuracy and measurement performance than ever before. The system is built on the stability of Trimble's trusted MagDrive™ and Autolock® technologies and is designed from the ground up to deliver maximum accuracy, efficiency and detail. The complete integration of the SX10 with Trimble Access™ and Trimble Business Center software enable familiar and efficient survey workflows to get your crews up and running fast.
- Combines surveying, imaging and high speed 3D scanning in one revolutionary solution
- Trimble's high accuracy Lightning 3DM technology provides scanning range up to 600 m and the smallest spot size in the industry—a mere 14 mm at 100 m
- Utilizes Trimble Lightning scanning technology to scan up to 26,600 points per second captures a full dome scan in as little as 12 minutes
- Improved Trimble VISION™ technology allows for fast and easy capture of high resolution site imagery
- Complete integration with familiar workflows of Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center Software